Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath Time

Riley has come to LOVE bath time and I can hardly get her out when it's time to. She is so much fun and loves to play with each and every toy before I get her out. She loves be in the water but she is not much of a fan of being bathed and having her hair washed. I got her to hold still for a few minutes tonight to get a few really cute pictures.



She is sharing her cooking with daddy, so sweet...or at least we thought...as soon as Trey grabbed for it, she stuck it in her mouth! She is truly a Landers child.

Daddy is helping with bathtime...believe it or not this happens a lot. He is such a hands-on daddy and to see them interact is amazing! (Note: I type this as my child clings to my leg, hungry for a bottle, while daddy is watching American Idol-don't you just love husbands!)



The famous shampooed hair that every kid needs to have!
All clean!

I think she would live in the hooded towel if I let her. The minute you put her down after a bath, she takes off (naked as a jay bird), and good luck catching her-she is getting fast!
She will try and comb her hair for a minute but almost always the comb ends up in her mouth (like everything else)!







1 comment:

Roni said...

you can almost see daddy's butt crack when he is helping at bath time!!

Heath