Sunday, March 22, 2009

Free Spirit

I know that most of you have seen these pictures but for Riley's 1-year pics I decided to do something a little more non-traditional. She is such a free spirit and loves to be on the move. She could care less if someone is holding her or not she just wants to get around. A friend of mine from works sister took these pictures out on her land. Riley was on the go when we got outside and Melinda was having a hard time keeping up with her. Here are a few of my favorites...


She must have handed me 2 dozen leaves...and the crazy thing is she got excited everytime she picked up a new one. It seemed to her that each one was so different than the last. Never thought something so simple could seem so fantastic to a one-year-old.

The is my absolute favorite picture of her, maybe ever! It for some reason really captures her personality-I think I could watch her play like this for hours. When I look at it, it makes me smile everytime!
The rocks, gravel, and dirt didn't seem to faze this amazing little girl in her white dress. I had to take it to the cleaners before her dedication at church because it got so dirty!

No comments: