Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wouldn't recommend it...

For whatever reason I thought that my very spoiled child should have another birthday party in Dallas (bad idea #1). Even worse I thought we should have it the same weekend we were up for the half marathon (bad idea #2). I will use any reason for everyone to get together and have a good time, especially when we are in Dallas because we don't get to see everyone up there near as much as we would like. So we had a little get together up there and had a great time. Once again, my child was spoiled beyond belief!

Riley giving Addyson kisses! They love each other already let's just hope they don't pay Amanda and I back for everything we've ever done together. That is a scary thought.



My best friend Natalie's kiddos, Titus & Lily. They are so photogenic, just like their mom.

I was so tired from the half marathon (it's like midnight in this picture) and you don't get more peaceful sleep than with a baby. Isn't she adorable!

No comments: