Sunday, March 22, 2009

Riley's 1st kiss

A very good friend of mine has a god son that lives in Dallas, his name is Landon. Landon was born on February 9th and we have been talking about getting him and Riley together for months. Well, they finally met for the first time at a Katy softball game (if you know us at all, you know that it had to be a sporting event) and they were adorable together! Riley, literally, had her first kiss. Look below and you'll see.


She's already driving his truck...must be true love!

Looks like softball...I can't wait!

She was mad at me because I wouldn't let her go onto the field. I'm not sure pictures get more classic than this!

The future Mr. Riley Landers-isn't he so cute? I just want eat his cheeks!

All that softball and making out with her boyfriend (for those of you who had a wise comment I did say BOYfriend) wore her out!

No comments: