Sunday, March 22, 2009

Now that I have finally caught up with my blog I decided to make one more post. If you are like me, every now and then you just want to peek in on the little one and stare at them. Sometimes I wonder if she dreams and what she dreams about. I always worry if she got a good nights sleep. I often wake up in the middle of the night and turn on the video monitor just to take a look at her and make sure she is covered up. This morning at 3 am when I couldn't sleep I went in there with my camera and took a few pictures.

I remember when she was so tiny she didn't even extend past the bottom of her boppy pillow and now she takes up half the bed. We have already started talking about when we need to convert her bed to a toddler bed and I think back at the day we put the crib together. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in the delivery room anticipating the arrival of this perfect baby girl. I keep thinking that life will slow down for just a second so I can enjoy the small things and for whatever reason it doesn't. So even though I didn't sleep well last night I have been given the opportunity to slow down and think about what's the most important thing in the world to me, and that is Riley.



1 comment:

Roni said...

FINALLY!!!! Good posts! She looks bigger already?