Saturday, March 21, 2009

Okay, okay...I know it has been a really long time since I posted last. I can't even remember what all I have missed...so we will start with Riley's 1st birthday party...let's just say from on Ri is having a "destination birthday" so send all gifts to Mexico or Jamaica, or even Costa Rica-that's where we will be...all kidding aside she had a WONDERFUL birthday with all our friends and family. Now that it is all said and done I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Her favorite thing these days is tupperware and getting into anything that mommy and daddy don't want her to but her favorite sound to make is monkey sounds so we decided to have a "monkey" party. For whatever reason I decided that I was Martha freaking Stewart and that I would make her cakes. Hard, but cute I might add.



This is the cutest cake face I have ever seen!
Believe it or not she did not like her hands being sticky and dirty and she lost interest in the cake pretty fast.


Hmmm...wonder who she look like there?


Logan & Ri LOVE each other. He's already feeding her right out of his hand. Looks like we might have to watch out for this one!

Now we have ALL the boys feeding us...THAT'S MY GIRL!!!
All in all it was a wonderful party! Thank you everyone who came and brought Riley all those wonderful gifts. Having a kid wouldn't be near as fun without wonderful friends and family surrounding us!


















No comments: